Integrating the Right GRC Approach into Your Organization
In a challenging economic environment, organizations tend to focus on process optimization and cost-reduction opportunities rather than an integrated governance, risk and compliance (GRC) approach. From data management and policies and procedures to key indicators, issues management and technology enablement, GRC has been the focus of regulators. But they often lack focus on adding value to the organization and aligning with strategic plans.
This presentation will discuss practical approaches to implementing and managing an effective GRC solution, and detail how to integrate the appropriate technology to better enable GRC throughout the organization to produce a more efficient and optimized control structure.
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
• List the key components of a governance program
• Identify the GRC approach best suited to your organization
• Distinguish the information required and frequency of reporting necessary to manage risks
• Recognize key obstacles in your organization’s data management
• Describe how to improve your current GRC initiative
• Identify the people and process drivers that will foster success in a technology-enabled GRC program