Enhancing your workforce with essential skills.
With our Professional Development offering, you can receive high-quality, cost-effective, flexible, comprehensive training solutions that provide skills you can immediately apply. Skills that prepare your team or organization for challenges and help you reach goals and achieve success.
Delivery method options are available to match your goals, location and budget. Instruction is available via classroom, virtual classroom, and onsite at your location. Experis subject matter expert instructors are practicing professionals with real-world experience, receiving an average of 3.84/4 on course evaluations. They can tailor training solutions for your unique needs. Our offerings include: Private and Public Courses, Custom and Tailored Courses, Seminars and Webinars, Training Assessment, Course Development and Ownership, Mentoring and coaching, and Train-the-Trainer.
- Project Management
- PMP Preparation
- Requirements Management
- Agile Project Management
- ACP Preparation
- Leadership and Communication
Existing testimonials demonstrating success of this solution component
- “I have been doing this work without formal training so this is giving me the skills/knowledge I need to improve my performance and the quality of work for my division which supports the agency as a whole. This will also help me reach my goal of attaining my PMP certification.” -State Government
- “I wanted to pass on feedback on this class. It was money well spent. The instructor’s real world experience brought a lot to the training. He had many stories and examples that related to PM fundamentals. I took away a lot of inspiration and insight and am excited to start using what I learned. I would highly recommend this class.” - Gaming
- “I continue to use what I have learned in my day to day activities. This was a very worth while course” – Insurance
- “Instructor presented his Agile project management workshop and impressed all the attendees. He delivered the topic with such ease displaying a high level of expertise. Attendees left feeling empowered and sang praises as they reviewed, reflected and implemented the techniques that were demonstrated at the workshop. His ability to illustrate examples from a variety of fields solidified the impression that he is indeed a master in his profession.” -Banking