Expert support for the success of your studies.
The management and accuracy of your clinical data is critical throughout the study life cycle – and our top priority is to provide you with accurate data from study start-up to closeout, working seamlessly with your Clinical Operations Group to meet all of your key milestones.
When it comes to clinical trial success, Experis is committed to providing the highest data quality, integrity and security by offering a world-class technological infrastructure and a team of top data management consultants with strong subject matter expertise.
Our specialized professionals have proven experience in all aspects of clinical data management, including the support of Phase 1-4 studies. Our experts fully understand and comply with Good Clinical Data Management Practice (GCDMP) and Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) standards.
Experis’ Clinical Data Management team offers a full suite of services, including:
- (e)CRF Design and Development
- Data Management Plan Development
- Clinical Database Creation, Validation and Auditing
- Edit Check Programming, Validation and Testing
- Data Entry
- Query Reconciliation
- Adverse Event, Concomitant Medication and Medical History Coding
- Import, Integration and Cleaning of Electronic Data (Lab, ECG, PK, Diary, etc.)
- Independent QC Review
- SAE Reconciliation between Safety and Clinical Databases
- Development of Custom Status Reports
- Database Lock