Optimizing processes and systems efficiently and cost effectively.
Implementing, upgrading and improving your organization’s technology can be challenging, risky and very expensive. But it doesn’t have to be. Done right, it can transform your business for the better. By aligning your business processes with your business strategy, embedding a continuous process improvement environment, and incorporating a change management philosophy, your organization will be in a stronger position to adapt to rapidly changing business conditions. The results can be:
- Realized ROI
- Improved information for business decision making
- Streamlined processes that free up resources for higher value activities
Our professionals are proven process integrators who understand your business processes, technology and operational concerns and the complexity of the issues. They have the business and systems experience you need to ensure the technology fulfills your organization’s vision, with a focus on:
We’ll help you define business requirements and constraints, develop your long-term, business system vision, and select or validate the right software for your needs, which may include:
Our deployment services help you establish the methodology and process infrastructure that supports business system implementation throughout the life cycle. These services include:
Our governance services help assess, enhance and sustain IT organizations looking to improve business system alignment or operational cost structures. These services include:
When you choose Experis services, you:
- Benefit from our rich risk management expertise and understanding of your business, ensuring a strong foundation in risk and controls in every technology adoption. A local director will coordinate the services of our experts.
- Are provided with process integration, functional and change management leadership to derive a future state vision that incorporates leading practices and services not typically provided by technical system integrators.
- Can be confident we’re advocating for you. We are product neutral, with no obligations to specific hardware or software manufacturers.