The resources necessary for success.
Whether it is a full ERP system or a subledger package designed to run a portion of the business, once software is selected and purchased, the challenge within an organization is often to continue to momentum built in the selection process as the implementation begins. The immediate planning and execution of the project not only takes resources from the software vendor, but many internal resources that can devote much of their time engrained in the project. With companies challenged with thin resources already, many find they lack people with the bandwidth and/or skillset needed for these projects.
Experis professionals can provide functional service capabilities through a range of potential delivery options, customized to your needs. This includes:
- Full Outsource – Providing a full and complete project management solution
- Project Management Assistance – Assignment of an experienced, qualified Project Manager to provide oversight of project quality and delivery
- Professional Resourcing – Co-sourced assistance for specific project elements
- Project Management Oversight
- Process Review/Design
- Policy and Procedure Refinement
- Governance and Controls Development
- Client Advocacy
- Change Management Support
You’ll benefit from:
- Engagement of experts accountable for a project’s quality and delivery
- A structured approach to project delivery using a proven project life-cycle methodology
- An established communication protocol and escalation channels to effectively engage decision makers and key stakeholders
- Implementable process improvement recommendations that provide a holistic view of people, process and tools.