Accelerate business growth is humanly possible.
Penalties, fines, adverse publicity. Your business could suffer from all of these due to noncompliance. Experis professionals have in-depth experience helping financial institutions achieve regulatory compliance. Our local teams are supported by our global financial institutions practice, using methodologies and best practices to help you manage operational, compliance and credit risks. Our focus on knowledge transfer creates exceptional results for financial institutions both locally and globally.
Our services include:
- Assessing or developing a written compliance program, in accordance with the prescription of the agencies, addressing the elements of self-monitoring, policies and procedures, training and complaint resolution, to be administered by the institution
- Reviewing an existing compliance program for effectiveness
- Conducting periodic monitoring of products and services to determine level of compliance with applicable regulations
- Serving as an institution’s compliance function
We also help you with other financial institution regulatory compliance issues, including:
- FDICIA documentation and testing
- AML/BSA compliance reviews
- SOX/NI 52-109 compliance
- Loan review/credit quality assessments
- Forensic services