Your working capital. Optimized.
Working capital is a prime indicator of your company’s financial health. Positive working capital enables you to meet current and long-term financial obligations. Without it, your company must rely on lines of credit and other short-term borrowing, which further increase the already high cost of doing business.
Experis Finance Working Capital Optimization Services is a project-based offering that improves your overall financial performance and profitability by improving working capital from both internal and external sources.
We use a multi-faceted approach that provides analysis and evaluation for working capital sources. While the approach can be customized to your particular needs, our process typically encompasses:
- Balance sheet review
- Analysis and collection of past due accounts receivable
- Audit of customer payment habits to identify trends and opportunities for automating the collection and cash application processes
- Analysis of key vendor contracts for pricing disparities and payment terms
- Evaluation of accounts payable payment practices
- Evaluation of purchasing policies and practices
- Analysis of sales and use taxes paid or assessed
- Analysis of fixed assets and construction-in-progress accounting for uncapitalized, non-depreciating fixed assets
- Review of fees paid on credit card payments received from customers
- Review of other areas unique to the specific business